- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- The Bulimia Recovery Program Review - Want To Get Your Life Back?
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Ease Of UseEditor: 95%
- EffectivenessEditor: 95%
- PriceEditor: 95%
- SupportEditor: 90%
Bulimia Nervosa or otherwise known as bulimia is an eating disorder where a person frequently indulges into episodes of binge eating and follows them up with frantic compensatory behaviors such as purging, fasting or excessive exercising, to avoid gaining weight.
Needless to say, bulimia eating disorder is a serious issue that demands some external help for those suffering from it. Where/Whom to look for an effective bulimia treatment though? We are here to help.
Meet Shaye Boddington, the inventor of the Bulimia Recovery Program. Up until the age of 21, Shaye had been bulimic and suffered from binge eating disorder of the highest degree herself. However, by using three simple techniques, she was able to overcome bulimia on her own.
The Bulimia Recovery Program is her creation, which imbibes those three methods in its structure and helps people treat binge eating disorder. In our detailed Bulimia Recovery Program review, we have tried to analyze every tiny bit about Shaye’s program and find out how effective it is in overcoming bulimia binge eating, exactly? See for yourself!
The Bulimia Recovery Program (BRP) Review
Shaye Boddington’s Bulimia Recovery Program works on quite a simple theory really – eat frequently, and learn to hold it down till your body is capable of metabolizing the food by itself!
By doing so, your body can extract more energy from the food, and it will settle at its natural and healthy weight. It is another matter though that it is much easier said than done! However, then, that is where the Bulimia Recovery Program comes into the picture.
The Bulimia Recovery Program is an outstanding bulimia treatment program, which helps people overcome binge eating disorders and get back in shape, naturally. The entire program has been structured in the form of a step-by-step guide, that explains various bulimia recovery tips and techniques required to treat bulimia.
How does Bulimia Recovery Program work?
As mentioned earlier, Shaye’s Bulimia Recovery program utilizes three simple bulimia therapy techniques.
i) Structured Eating – how to eat in a “normal” way, so that your body’s metabolism rate and eating habits are re-balanced.
ii) Self-Kindness – how to get through the “rough” patches of the bulimia recovery program, and learn to accept criticism as a chance to improve yourself.
iii) Neuroplasticity – how to distract yourself from binge eating and then completely forget about it, by restructuring your thought process.
Along with these special techniques to overcome bulimia binge eating disorder, there is one more extremely essential aspect of the Bulimia Recovery Program or of any bulimia treatment program for that matter – support.
Having a well-meant support of your family, friends or a bulimia recovery support community does wonders for people looking for effectively banish bulimia for good.
With able support, you can make tremendous progress within a short time and never lose focus. What’s more, you also get access to a private and very personal coaching session with Shaye herself, where you can learn more about bulimia recovery tips and how to overcome bulimia on your own.
Who is the ideal candidate for the Bulimia Recovery Program?
The Bulimia Recovery Program has been found to produce excellent results for women of all ages, and even with those with a long history of the disease. So, if you are tired of these manic bouts of binge eating and of even more manic bouts of trying to throw or “purge” the food that you gorged while binge eating, then you must try the Bulimia Recovery Program.
It never asks you to give up on food completely and does not include taking any medicines or undergoing a weight reduction surgery. What makes the program even more lucrative for everyone seeking bulimia recovery tips, is the extremely affordable price of $39.95.
So, if you want to save all that money you spend on binge eating and then, on expensive gym courses or weight loss pills, the Bulimia Recovery Program will suit your financial needs in a much better way and without any side-effects!
The success story of the Bulimia Recovery Program so far:-
Already hundreds of women all over the world have benefited from Shaye’s Bulimia Recovery Program, all of whom you can meet and interact with when you become a member.
In 7 years of operation, the Bulimia Recovery Program has helped women of all age groups overcome Bulimia and regain their healthy physique. Even those who have been unable to recover for as long as 40 years, have begun to register improvement and are closer than ever to stop the binge eating disorder.
There is also a very nifty 60-days money back guarantee, which allows you to demand a full refund from Shaye if you are not satisfied with the results. No questions asked!
So, all you need to do is register yourself as a certified member on Shaye’s website – https://www.overcoming-bulimia.com/, and you can gain immediate access to all the contents, tools and, expert bulimia recovery help and advice. All of which costs only $39.95!
Here is what you get when you subscribe to the Bulimia Recovery Program
1) The Bulimia Recovery Guide – A very detailed bulimia recovery workbook, which explains how to beat bulimia and stop binge eating. It is based entirely on the three essential techniques of structured eating, self-kindness, and neuroplasticity (as described earlier). Using this guide, you will learn how to use these three methods in the most efficient way to overcome bulimia.
2) The Meal Plan e-book – A customized bulimia recovery meal plan that has been prepared by a nutritionist (Kate Skinner, nutritional expert), specifically for women seeking bulimia recovery. Dozens of delicious meals, recipes and ideas have been shared in this e-book to help you re-balance your eating habits and deal with issues such as bloating and craving for food.
3) 6-months Self-Kindness Course – It centers around boosting your bulimia recovery motivation and focus levels, by including bi-weekly articles and informative videos about how to overcome bulimia. All of these contents are delivered directly and confidentially to your account in the Bulimia Recovery Program inbox.
4) Supportive Recovery Community – As told earlier, the presence of a real active Bulimia recovery community is of paramount importance, for any bulimia therapy and Bulimia Recovery Program is no different. A very private and exclusive group of women are available for you to interact with online, where you can share experiences, queries and latest information about bulimia and binge eating.
Along with the encouragement of an active bulimia recovery support community, you can also avail the bulimia help from Shaye directly or by reading the regularly updated bulimia recovery blogs.
5) Online Recovery Tools – Using these online tools – Binge Tracker, Distraction Tool, and Structured Eating, you can effectively “distract” yourself from those primal and wildly uncontrollable urges of binge eating. Also, at the same time, these tools help you rediscover regular diet and discover the triggers responsible for the binge eating episodes, thus, helping immensely with your bulimia recovery program.
- Highly effective, natural and safe bulimia therapy
- Quick turnaround time
- Suitable for all age groups
- A complete bulimia recovery program with equal emphasis on the physical, mental, psychological and social effects of bulimia
- A very active and encouraging bulimia recovery support community
- Personal, one on one coaching lessons
- Digital format can be accessed from anywhere
- Completely private and confidential handling of user info
- Excellent value for money
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Everything ultimately depends on the amount of effort and time you invest in the program
- No hard copy of the bulimia recovery guide available
Shaye Boddington’s Bulimia Recovery Program is a complete bulimia therapy plan that encompasses every important aspect of bulimia recovery. With equal emphasis on the physical, psychological and social effects that a bulimic person experience, Shaye can suggest brilliant bulimia recovery tips for each of them.
What’s more, the entire process is completely natural and does not include popping any pills or undergoing strenuous exercises or lengthy dieting periods. However, this also does not mean that by going natural, the Bulimia Recovery Program would ask you to eat herbs and lettuces only.
In fact, there are a lot of interesting meals that Shay suggests you intake (and in copious amounts sometimes!), to overcome bulimia and the binge eating disorder. Apart from these, becoming a part of the Bulimia Recovery Program also makes you a member of a very interactive and global bulimia recovery support community, that helps you speed up your bulimia recovery process.
All in all, Shaye Boddington’s Bulimia Recovery Program is one of the best (if not THE best) bulimia treatment plans out there. Recommended!